Cape Island – Clifton Beach Candle
Celebrate the natural beauty of the Cape Coastline with this classic, single-wick, scented candle packaged in a beautiful teal and gold box. The sweet, captivating notes of coconut and vanilla are expertly layered with tolu balsam and lime which give the fragrance a fresh and alluring hook. The coconut note has energising and uplifting effects on both the mind and the body, easing anxiety and tension. The Clifton Beach fragrance is a holiday in itself which will leave you dreaming of palm trees scattered along white, sandy beaches and fresh Atlantic Ocean mist landing on golden, salted skin.
- Fragranced 250ml soy wax blend with a single cotton wick in recyclable glass
- Sweet, captivating notes of coconut and vanilla layered with tolu balsam and lime
- Burning time of 35 hours
- Hand poured in South Africa
- Using a soy wax blend and fine perfume oils imported from the Grasse region of France
- The elegant Cape Island glass cup can be rinsed and reused once the candle is finished
- Packaged in a beautiful hard box — perfect for gifting
Cape Island believes in being kind to the environment that inspires them, without compromising on luxury. Their products are proudly made in South Africa with a strong focus on high-quality eco-friendly ingredients, micro-batch production and ethical packaging. With perfume grade fragrance oils sourced from France and elegant reusable glass bottles, they are committed to creating a truly luxurious experience from beginning to end.
- The wick should be trimmed to a length of 5mm before each burn
- Do this when the candle wax is cool
- Allow surface of the candle to liquefy, this should take 3-4 hours
- If you extinguish too soon this may result in tunnelling
- Never exceed a 4-hour burning time and do not blow out your candle
- Allow it to rest and relight in 2 hours
This candle is shipped nestled in tissue in a gift bag with your personal message handwritten in a card.
Available in South Africa